As an SEO Manager, you will work with our tea in day-to-day management and long-term projects related to Pro Start Me’s organic search programs. You will cover all three aspects of SEO: content, technical, and link optimizations. You are passionate about creating high-value content that earns high-quality backlinks, while ensuring crawl efficiency to make our websites friendly to search engines. You will be collaborating with other Marketing and PR team members to execute on link building.
Technical SEO experience and skills, such as scripting, data mining, and automation, are required for this role.
- Analyze internal unstructured and structured data to identify opportunities, both short and long-term.
- Analyze the current keyword universe and identify keyword/content gaps.
- Perform technical audit (log file analysis, site crawl, etc.) to maintain optimal crawl efficiency.
- Audit and perform backlink analysis to maintain a diverse and healthy link profile.
- Work with stakeholders to improve the quality of existing pages.
- Generate SEO performance reports that synthesize data across multiple web properties and inform stakeholders about the health of the SEO program.
- Evangelize SEO to elevate awareness and to develop/promote a SEO mindset within cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Product, Content Strategies, Partnerships, etc. and innovate the SEO program.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital Marketing and share out the learning with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- 2+ years of managing and leading SEO initiatives with demonstrated results in a similar role
- Strong understanding of search engines and link structure of the Web
- Solid understanding of on-page optimization best practices and techniques
- Deep understanding of keyword research process to identify opportunities
- Experience with managing relationships with external websites, building lead lists, and successfully acquiring backlinks
- Proficient in writing meta description and writing product description in English language. Experience in content marketing is a plus
- Excellence in managing large amounts of data with the ability to interpret and extract meaningful insights. Operational knowledge of Excel formula or SQL required
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS, and Schema
- Experience in testing hypotheses to discover which optimization techniques work for different websites
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Search Console and other analytic/research tools, such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, or equivalent
- Passion for education is a plus
If you are interested in this job, please email us your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.