We are looking for a software quality assurance engineer to join our team.
Execute procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements using analytical tools to quantitatively measure quality, report on findings, and make recommendations on changes to meet specifications and quality standards.
Provide overall management functions that determine, define, and implement quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) policies, programs, and procedures. Perform analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Provide consultation on complex projects and serve as a top-level specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- 1+ years of experience in test automation or software development and business analytics
- Experience with coding with automated testing frameworks, tools, and services
- Experience with applying QA methodology in Agile or Scrum environments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of HTTP, Web fundamentals, and browsers
- Ability to build database queries to validate backend of data systems
- Possession of a passion to deliver high quality software by breaking things
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in CS, MIS, Mathematics, or related field
If you are interested in this job please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.